Our Motto: Help Each Other, Grow Together!!
Topics Covered In Basic Concepts:-
2.Definition of structure
3. Flexure,Comp members/elements
4.Definition of analysis,design and detailing,
6.Different load type and load varieties.
7.Structure Load transfer system,
8.Compression and tension zone definition and uses.
9.Limit state and Working stress design definition and applications.
10. Linear & non linear analysis and design.
11.Major, Minor and Neutral axis applications.
12.SF,BM,AF,Torsion,Deflection,Buckling, Crippling practical definitions and uses.
13.Different end condition's detailed definition and applications,
14.Elastic and Plastic properties uses in design.
Topics Covered In Loading Calculation:-
1. Roles and responsibilities of structural engineer.
2.How to coordinate with other disciplines to get loading inputs. 3.Gravity load calculation in practical way. (Various dead,live, construction loads,snow,crane impact load etc)
4.Wind Load calculation step by step process in xl sheet manual design method.
5. Seismic Load calculation step by step process in xl sheet manual design method.
6. Advanced load transfer calculation in structure to calculate reaction at bottom footing level with all type of loads.
Pdf notes, recorded video access (Free for 1 month) in google drive, ref booklets all included as supply.